“GEMS OF ROME” is located in via Gaeta 64, a few steps from Termini Station, a meeting point of two metro lines (A and B), where you can find all the buses and trams that can accompany you throughout the city.
Once at the Termini Station, Gems of Rome can be reached on foot in a few minutes.
From Termini Station:
a) – If you take the main exit of the station, overlooking the Piazza dei Cinquecento, keep to the right until the intersection of Via Marsala and Via Solferino and cross the street at the traffic lights turn left. Continue straight on Via Volturno and at the first intersection, turn right on Via Gaeta ..
b) – If you take the right exit, close to the track you will have 1- on Via Marsala, turn left and you have to go straight, crossing (traffic light) Via Solferino, continuing on Via Volturno and at the first intersection, turn right on Via Gaeta.
Your destination is just a few meters on the right, at number 64, immediately after the restaurant “La Famiglia”.
From the international airport Leonardo Da Vinci airport, you can arrive with:
– TRAIN service leaving from the same airport (www.trenitalia.com). Journey time to Termini Station: 40 minutes; every 30 minutes, from 6 AM to 11 PM or so.
– BUS (www.terravision.eu o www.sitbusshuttle.com). Journey time to Termini Station: 1 hour .
– TAXI – fixed cost but preferably before the race check the amount due with the driver. Travel times to the B & B: 45 minutes.
– N.C.C. SERVICE – journey time about 45 minutes.
From Ciampino Airport can be reached with:
– BUS: Time required to Termini Station: 30 minutes.
– TAXI – fixed cost but preferably before the race check the amount due with the driver. Travel times to the B & B: 30 minutes.
– N.C.C. SERVICE – Travel time 30 minutes.
From any highway you come, take the GRA (GRA) and take the exit direction: ROMA CENTRO-STAZIONE TERMINI.